Is a Merchant Cash Advance Right for You?
Many business owners appreciate having alternatives to traditional business loans. This is especially true if they have been turned down by lenders in the past, and are concerned that imperfect credit might get in their way. A merchant cash advance through Prosper Lending can help such business owners get the funding they need without risking equity or dealing with miles of red tape.
How it Works
A merchant cash advance lets you borrow against future credit card sales in your merchant account. It requires much less paperwork than traditional loans, meaning qualified applicants can get their funds quickly. Other benefits and terms include the following:
- Flexibility to work with most major credit cards, including Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express
- Up to $200,000 for each of your business locations
- No closing costs or application fees
- Easy repayment system with no fixed payments
- No collateral requirements
If approved, you should have your money within seven days. You are free to use the funds for almost any business-related need, including inventory and advertising.
Get started today by calling Prosper Lending to learn more about our merchant cash advance program. A member of our team will give you a free consultation and help you decide if this is the best product for your company.